Social Networking and Online Identity Monitoring
Our investigative services can monitor your presence and/or your family online. This approach prevents damages that can be done to your reputation and/or finances.
This service is available on a one-time fee or on a monthly retainer basis. This service ensures that you, your family, and your business are safe while on-line.
- The cost of cyber-crime escalated 78% in 2013.
- The average cost to resolve a single cyber attack totals more than $1 million.
- The average annualized cost of cyber-crime per organization ranged from $1.3 million to $58 million in 2013.
- Corporate organizations experienced an average of 122 successful attacks per week in 2013 which was increased from 102 in 2012.
- The average time to resolve a cyber-attack was 32 days.
- Recovery and detection are the most costly internal activities.
- Web-based attacks and insiders account for more than 55% of overall annual cyber-crime costs per organization.
- The cost per cyber-crime victim is up 50%
- The countries where the greatest percent of the population of victims are Russia (85%), China (77%), and South Africa (73%).
- Cyber-crime victim count (estimate):
- Victims per year = 556 million
- Victims per day = over 1.5 million
- Victims per second = 18
- Identities Exposed = more than 232.4 million
- More than 600,000 Facebook accounts are compromised every day.
- 1 in 10 social network users admitted to falling victim to a scam or fake link on social network platforms.
- Percentage of cyber-crime victims by gender:
- Male = 71%
- Female = 63%
- 59% of ex-employees admitted to stealing company data when leaving previous jobs.